We would like to welcome you to the inaugural edition of TIF on 21May 2020 in Tokyo.
This will provide attendees with vital information and guidance on the major issues and trends currently affecting the global transaction space and the particular challenges and opportunities for Corporates in the Financial Value Chain.
We will assess the complex landscape and the latest developments in technology, with keynotes focusing on how to align with global issues such as Risk Management, Data-Management and Security.
For the detailed information on the program (living PDF document): check out here:
Our program will be update weekly. So always check this download-PDF for the actual status on topics and speakers!
Key topics at the inaugural TIF 2020 are:
- The rise of the digital corporate treasury
- SWIFT-GPI for Corporates: the next step
- Emerging new needs from Corporate Financial Services Industry
- Real-Time / Instant and impact on financial logistics & transactions
- Open Banking / API for corporates – room for new players and services
- Risk management / cyber / data protection
- Regulatory alignment (regional challenge)
- Cross-border payments
- Japan as (new) global treasury hub
- Reducing cash successfully: global best practice solutions, shared
- Next steps with AI in the treasury function
- DLT for B2B: new trust and contract models
- eID for B2B: Digital identity as the key asset
- The impact of Quantum and new encryption/security reality
- The biggest disruption in corporate finance: the digital supply chain
- Implementing ISO 20022
Who will attend?
TIF is a Forum with focus on true professionals.
We welcome among others:
CEO’s, CTO’s, CFO’s, Cash- & Treasury Managers, Payments Professionals, Corporate Bankers, Regulators, Strategists, ICT experts, Finance experts, Financial Services Providers, Researchers and other stakeholders.